Suneeta's Sindhi Chicken Recipe
Instructions:1. Heat oil in a 3-quart saucepan on medium-high heat.
2. Saute‚ cinnamon, cloves and bay leaf for 1 minute.
3. Add onion and saute‚ until dark brown (about 20 to 25 minutes), stirring frequently to prevent burning.
4. Add garlic and ginger; cook for 2 minutes.
5. Add tomatoes and cook until soft, for about 8 minutes.
6. Mash with back of spoon.
7. Add coriander, cumin, chillie powder, turmeric and salt.
8. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
9. Add yogurt; mix well.
10. Add chicken.
11. Cover and cook on medium heat until chicken is tender.
12. Garnish with fresh cilantro.