Stuffed Chicken Florentine Recipe
Instructions:1. Remove any foil from spinach package; pierce box several times.
2. Place box on paper towel and cook on high for 3 to 4 minutes or until thawed.
3. When cool, squeeze to remove all liquid.
4. Meanwhile, in 2-quart microwave-safe casserole combine potatoes, water and a dash nutmeg.
5. Cover loosely with plastic wrap: cook on high for 8 to 10 minutes, stirring once. Drain any remaining liquid.
6. Stir in 1/4 cup sauce mix and 3/4 of the drained spinach.
7. Loosen, but do not remove, skin from chicken to form a pocket spoon potato mixture into pocket; pull skin back into place, covering the potatoes.
8. Secure with wooden toothpick if necessary.
9. In microwave-safe oblong baking dish, arrange chicken in a single layer. 10. In a small microwave-safe dish, place butter; cook on high for 1 minute or until melted; stir in paprika.
11. Brush on chicken.
12. Cover loosely with waxed paper; cook on high for 10 to 12 minutes or until chicken is tender, rotating dish once.
13. Let stand for 5 minutes.
14. Meanwhile, in microwave-safe 4-cup measure combine milk with a dash nutmeg, the remaining sauce mix and the remaining spinach. 15. Cook on high for 3 to 5 minutes or until sauce is thickened, stirring once.
16. Serve sauce over chicken.