Steamed Chicken with Sausage Recipe
Special Equipment: Wok
Instructions:1. Arrange the back pieces on a heat-proof plate.
2. Surround them with the rest of the chicken pieces.
3. Between the pieces, insert thin slices of pork sausage.
4. Put the breast meat on the bottom, so that it is surrounded by the longer-cooking dark meat.
5. Put some water in the bottom of the wok.
6. Use enough that it won't boil away, but not so much that it touches the plate.
7. The food must be suspended at least 1 inch above the water level.
8. Cover the wok tightly so that the steam is captured under the lid and can circulate freely around the food.
9. Keep a kettle of water on hand to replenish the steaming liquid in the wok if the level gets too low. Be careful not to pour the water onto the food.