Spicy Deep-Fried Chicken (Hunan Chicken) Recipe
Instructions:1. Cut the chicken into strips 2-inches-by-1/2-inch and put in a large bowl.
2. Blend the marinade ingredients together and pour the mixture over the chicken.
3. Mix well for even distribution.
4. Allow the chicken to marinate for 30-to-40 minutes at room temperature.
5. Heat the oil in a deep-fat fryer or large wok until it is quite hot.
6. Lightly sprinkle the chicken strips with the flour and deep-fry them for 8 minutes.
7. Remove them and drain on paper towels.
8. Serve at once.