Spicy Country-Style Chicken Recipe
Instructions:1. Cut the chicken breasts into shreds about 3 inches long.
2. Cut the fresh chiles in half, carefully remove the seeds and shred the chiles. Do not touch your eyes while doing this, as it will make them sting.
3. Then prepare all the vegetables.
4. Rinse the bamboo shoots in clean water and shred them.
5. Trim the zucchini and shred them.
6. Wash the bell pepper, remove the seeds and shred it, too.
7. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a wok or large skillet.
8. When it is almost smoking, quickly stir-fry the chicken shreds for 1 minute or until the chicken is slightly firm.
9. Remove the cooked chicken and drain it.
10. Wipe the wok clean.
11. Reheat it and add the rest of the oil.
12. When it is hot, add the shredded chiles, bamboo shoots, zucchini and bell pepper.
13. Stir-fry for about 2 minutes, and then add the rest of the ingredients.
14. Mix them well and stir-fry for another minute.
15. Return the chicken shreds and give the mixture a few quick stirs to finish cooking the chicken.
16. Turn onto a serving platter and serve at once.