Spicy Chicken with Peach Chutney Recipe
Instructions:1. Prepare peach chutney.
2. Cut each chicken breast half in half.
3. Arrange chicken, skin sides up and thickest parts to outside edges, in rectangular microwavable dish, 11 x 7 x 1 1/2 inches.
4. Sprinkle with onions and bouillon granules.
5. Cover with waxed paper and microwave on high 16 to 20 minutes rotating dish 1/2 turn after 10 minutes, until thickest pieces of chicken are done.
6. Remove chicken to serving dish; keep warm.
7. Pour liquid from rectangular dish into bowl, skim off fat.
8. Return 1/4 cup liquid to rectangular dish.
9. Stir in sour cream, curry powder, salt, ginger and cumin microwave uncovered on medium (50%) 5 to 7 minutes, stirring every minute, until hot.
10. Spoon sauce over chicken.
11. Sprinkle with parsley.
12. Serve with chutney and rice.