Magic Chicken Recipe
Instructions:1. Mix spices (except garlic) together and blend well.
2. Rub in to chicken pieces.
3. Arrange chicken pieces in microwaveable casserole and pour in orange juice to cover.
4. Mince garlic and add to juice, add any remaining spice mixture.
5. Microwave 30 minutes at 70% power, turning pieces over halfway through to ensure even heating.
6. People watching fat can pull the skin off the chicken (or use skinless pieces in the first place); people eating fat can leave it on.
7. I like to take the cooked pieces and pop them under a broiler for a couple of minutes on each side to brown them and crisp them up a bit.
8. The orange juice can be re-used for up to two subsequent batches, though it is kind of ruined for serving at breakfast time.