Long Beach Island Chicken Recipe
Instructions:1. Start a pot of water boiling for the spaghetti.
2. Cut up the chicken and vegetables and srpinkle chicken with pepper.
3. Combine the chicken broth, soy sauce, marsala wine.
4. Sprinkle sauce mixtue with pepper.
5. Spray a large skillet with the olive oil spray, and cook the vegetables over high heat for about 1 minute.
6. Add chicken and stir-fry until no longer pink.
7. Add sauce, and bring to a boil.
8. Reduce heat, and simmer uncovered.
9. Add spaghetti to boiling water and cook for 10 minutes or according to package directions, while chicken mixture simmers.
10. Aftter spaghetti has finished cooking, add flour and water to chicken mixture in skillet, increase heat, and cook until sauce has thickened.
11. Serve the chicken over the spaghetti.