Light Orange Dijon Chicken Recipe
Instructions:1. Whisk together all marinade ingredients in a medium bowl or a large ziplock plastic bag.
2. Place chicken in large bowl (or bag) with marinade and cover.
3. Marinate in refrigerator at least 2 hours, turning several times.
4. Remove chicken from marinade and discard leftover marinade.
5. Season chicken with salt and pepper.
6. Oil hot grid to help prevent sticking.
7. Grill chicken on a covered grill over medium heat, 4 to 7 minutes for boneless thighs and 15 minutes for bone in thighs, turning once or twice.
8. Chicken is done when meat is no longer pink in center.