Lemony Herbed Chicken Recipe
Instructions:1. Combine chicken, garlic, mustard, lemon juice, olive oil, soy sauce, chives, basil, rosemary, salt and pepper to taste in large plastic food bag.
2. Secure bag and shake well so marinade coats chicken.
3. Refrigerate 2 to 3 hours, or as long as overnight.
4. Remove chicken from marinade. Reserve marinade for basting.
5. Place chicken skin-side up on shallow baking pan lined with heavy foil.
6. Season lightly to taste with salt and pepper.
7. Roast on upper oven rack at 425 degrees, brushing often with marinade after first 20 minutes.
8. Roast until chicken is sizzling, deeply browned and juices run clear when pierced with knife at joint of drumstick and thigh, about 45 minutes.
9. Serve hot or warm.
10. Garnish with chives and lemon wedges.