Lemon Dill Chicken Recipe
Per Serving: Calories 111.1, Fat 1.5g (11.9% cals from fat), Carb 2.6g, Fiber 0.4g, Protein 22.4g, Sodim 129mg
Instructions:1. Mix all ingredients except chicken breast halves in glass or plastic dish.
2. Add chicken; turn to coat with marinade.
3. Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hrs.
4. Set oven control to broil.
5. Spray broiler pan with nonstick cooking spray.
6. Remove chicken from marinade.
7. Place in pan.
8. Broil chicken 5 - 7" from heat for 7 min; turn.
9. Broil about 7 min longer, or until juice runs clear.