Lemon Chicken with Noodles Recipe
Per Serving: 282 calories, 5.9 g fat (15% of calories), 4.5 g dietary fiber, 66 mg cholesterol, 99 mg sodium
Instructions:1. Cook the noodles in a large pot of boiling water for 8 minutes, or until just tender.
2. Drain and keep warm.
3. Meanwhile place the chicken breasts between sheets of wax paper and pound lightly with a mallet to an even thickness.
4. In a small shallow container, mix the oil, lemon juice, paprika and pepper.
5. Dredge the chicken in the mixture to coat both sides.
6. Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat for one minute.
7. Add the chicken.
8. Cover and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, or until the chicken is opaque; do not overcook.
9. Serve over the noodles.