Lemon Basil Chicken Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Shake flour in oven bag; place in 13x9x2" baking pan.
3. Add lemon juice to bag.
4. Squeeze bag to blend ingredients.
5. Remove skin from chicken, if desired.
6. Place chicken in bag.
7. Turn bag to coat chicken with sauce.
8. Arrange chicken in an even layer; sprinkle with basil and seasoned salt.
9. Place sliced onion over chicken.
10. Close bag with nylon tie; cut 6 half-inch slits in top.
11. Bake until chicken is tender, 30 to 35 minutes.
12. Let stand in bag 5 minutes.