Lemon-Tarragon Chicken Recipe
Instructions:1. In a 12" skillet melt butter over medium-high heat.
2. Add chicken, mushrooms, garlic, sherry, tarragon, and lemon-pepper seasoning.
3. Cook, uncovered, for 10-12 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, turning once.
4. Remove chicken and mushrooms with a slotted spoon.
5. In a screw-top jar combine chicken broth and flour; shake until blended.
6. Add mixture to the skillet.
7. Cook and stir over medium-high heat until thickened and bubbly.
8. Remove about 1/2 cup mixture from skillet and stir into sour cream.
9. Return to skillet along with chicken and mushrooms.
10. Heat through (do not boil).
11. Serve over hot-cooked noodles.
12. Garnish with lemon slices, if desired.