Leigh's Candlelight Chicken Recipe
Instructions:1. In a bowl, combine wine, preserves and Dijon mustard.
2. Whisk until blended.
3. Set aside.
4. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook angel hair pasta until just tender, 1-2 minutes.
5. Drain in a colander and rinse under cold running water.
6. Drain well.
7. In a wok, heat 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil over High heat until hot, swirling to coat sides of pan.
8. Add chicken and stir-fry until meat is white throughout, but still juicy, 3-4 minutes.
9. Remove to a plate.
10. In the same wok, heat remaining 1 1/2 tbsp oil over High heat.
11. Add snow peas, bell pepper, green onions, garlic, salt and pepper.
12. Stir-fry until vegetables are crisp-tender, 2-3 minutes.
13. Add chicken and pasta.
14. Mix in reserved mustard-fruit sauce.
15. Cook, tossing, until heated through, 1-2 minutes.