Layered Chicken and Broccoli Recipe
Instructions:1. Mix broccoli, onion, garlic, 1/4 teaspoon salt and the pepper in round 8 x l l/2-inches microwavable dish.
2. Cover tightly and microwave on high for 3 to 4 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender; stir.
3. Layer chicken and water chestnuts evenly on broccoli.
4. Cover with waxed paper and microwave for 3 minutes.
5. Mix sour cream, milk and 1/4 teaspoon salt; pour evenly over water chestnuts.
6. Sprinkle with cheeses and paprika.
7. Cover with waxed paper and microwave on medium-high (70%) for 3 to 5 minutes or until cheeses are melted.