Indian Chicken Recipe
Instructions:1. In frypan, place olive oil and heat over medium temperature.
2. Add chicken, ginger, garlic and onion; saute about 10 minutes or until chicken is brown on all sides and onion is transparent.
3. Meanwhile, in crockpot, place chicken broth, cumin, coriander, parsley flakes, curry powder, and pepper.
4. In a small separate dish, combine the cornstarch and soy sauce.
5. When smooth, stir into the crockpot with the spice mixture.
6. Add the browned chicken and onion mixture into the broth/spice mixture in crockpot.
7. Gently stir in the yogurt.
8. Set crockpot on low and cook for about 3 to 4 hours.
9. Serve over fresh pasta or basmati rice.