Fancy Microwave Chicken Recipe
Instructions:1. Place chicken skin side down on board, and sprinkle with onion salt Pound out lightly, being careful not to break the meat.
2. Place a strip of ham on each, then roll up to enclose the ham and tie with string.
3. Place chicken breasts in a 2 quart oblong baking dish.
4. Combine orange juice, liqueur, lemon juice and orange peel.
5. Pour over chicken.
6. Cover with wax paper.
7. Microwave at medium high (70%) until chicken is tender, 12 to 14 minutes, spooning sauce over chicken after half the cooking time.
8. Remove chicken and keep warm.
9. Microwave sauce at high (100%) 1 1/2 to 2 minutes.
10. Remove string from chicken.
11. Pour sauce over and serve.