Easy Harvest Drumsticks Recipe
Instructions:1. In a shallow 2 1/2 to 3 quart microwave safe utensil, arrange bacon between sheets of paper towel.
2. Microwave at high (100%) 4 minutes or until crisp.
3. Remove bacon, drain on paper towels and set aside for garnishing.
4. Arrange onions and potatoes over bottom of utensil; cover with plastic wrap and microwave at high 8 minutes.
5. Stir well.
6. Arrange drumsticks, with meatier portions to ouside, on top of vegetables.
7. Add remaining ingredients except salt and parsley.
8. Cover with wax paper and microwave at high 5 minutes, then at medium high (70% power) 14 minutes per pound of drumsticks, stirring several times.
9. Let stand 15 minutes and check for doneness; juices should run clear when pierced with a fork.
10. Add salt to taste.
11. To serve, garnish with crumbled bacon and parsley.