Chicken Satay Recipe
278 calories per serving.
Instructions:1. Cut chicken in 1/2-inch strips.
2. Combine next six ingredients.
3. Marinate chicken in refrigerator for several hours or overnight.
4. Weave chicken on skewers.
5. Microwave on high 6 minutes.
6. Make peanut sauce by cooking garlic and onion in water. Microwave 1 minute.
8. Add remaining ingredients and cook until heated through. Microwave 1 minute.
10. Pour some of the sauce over chicken and serve with remaining sauce.
11. Makes 4 main dish servings or 6 appetizers.