Chicken Roasted with Parsley Recipe
Instructions:2. Remove giblets from chicken; save for another use.
3. Rinse chicken and pat dry.
4. Stuff loosely with fresh parsley.
5. Combine oil, juice, chopped parsley, thyme and tarragon.
6. Rub mixture all over chicken.
7. Sprinkle chicken.
8. Sprinkle chicken with salt, pepper and paprika.
9. Crimp small squares of aluminum foil around wing tips and drumsticks. Use foil approved for microwaving!
10. Place chicken, breast side down on a rack set in a baking dish.
11. Do not cover chicken.
12. Rotating dish midway through cooking, microwave on high 15 minutes.
13. Turn chicken, breast side up and sprinkle with more paprika, if needed.
14. Microwave on high 13 to 15 minutes.
15. Let stand 8 minutes before testing for doneness.