Chicken Parmesan with Mushroom Marsala Sauce Recipe
Instructions:1. Combine bread crumbs, seasoning and cheese on plate.
2. Coat chicken with flour, dip in egg, then coat with bread crumb mixture.
3. Set on wax paper and let stand in refrigerator 2-3 hours.
4. Place pats of butter in middle of skillet and place olive oil around the butter and fry the chicken until golden brown.
5. Sauce: Saute mushrooms in butter.
6. Add wine.
7. Stir until hot.
8. Serve the sauce separately and let folks pour it on their chicken themselves.