Chicken Breasts Parmesan Recipe
Instructions:1. Mix tomato sauce, italian seasoning, and garlic salt in a two cup measuring cup, cover with waxed paper and microwave on high (100%) for 2 min.
2. Stir and reduce power to medium (50%) and microwave for 5 min, stirring once. Set aside.
3. Mix bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, and parsley flakes.
4. Dip the chicken breasts in the beaten egg and then in the crumb mixture (repeat if desired).
5. Place in rectangular baking dish 12"x18" or a 10" square casserole, cover with waxed paper and microwave on med-high (70%) until chicken is tender, about 9 to 14 min, re-arranging after the cooking time. DO NOT TURN OVER.
6. Pour sauce over chicken, sprinkle mozzarella on top of that and then sprinkle with additional parmesan cheese if desired.
7. Microwave on med-high (70%) until mozzarella melts and sauce is hot, about 2 to 5 min.