Campbell's Spanish Chicken and Mushrooms Recipe
Instructions:1. In 10" skillet over medium high heat, in 1 tablespoon hot oil, cook chicken 10 minutes or until browned on both sides.
2. Remove; set aside.
3. Reduce heat to medium.
4. In remaining 1 tablespoon hot oil, cook mushrooms until tender and liquid is evaporated, stirring often.
5. Stir in soup, water, olives and wine.
6. Heat to boiling.
7. Return chicken to skillet.
8. Reduce heat to low.
9. Cover; cook 5 minutes or until chicken is on longer pink, stirring occasionally.
10. Serve with noodles.
11. Sprinkle with cheese.
12. Garnish with oregano, if desired.