California Chicken Salad Recipe - Printable Version Serves 4
- 2 cup cooked chicken, chopped
- 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/2 cup olives, chopped
- 1 tomatillos (Mexican Cherry tomato), chopped
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onions, chopped, or dash onion juice
- Back pepper
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp green chiles, minced
- 2 tsp sun-dried tomatoes, oil-packed, minced
1. Lightly mix the first 10 ingredients together.
2. Moisten with mayonnaise, using more or less as desired.
3. Mound in 4 decorative serving dishes, sprinkle the minced green chilies and minced sun-dried tomatoes on top.
4. Chill for 1 hour.
5. Serve with corn chips or crisp-fried tortillas as a light lunch.