Butterball Roasting Broiler Easy Easter Supper Recipe - Printable Version Serves 8
- 1 butterball roasting broiler
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Juice and peel of 1 lemon
- 4 large fresh rosemary sprigs
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp oil
- 6 medium potatoes, cut into pieces
1. Preheat oven to 425F.
2. Rinse chicken.
3. Mix garlic, lemon juice, rosemary, salt and pepper; rub under skin of breast and thigh area.
4. Tie legs up with string.
5. Rub outside of skin with mixture of lemon peel and oil; sprinkle generously with paprika.
6. Place breast side up in lightly greased large roasting pan; add potatoes.
7. Bake until chicken is done and juices run clear, about 20-25 minutes per pound (or until internal meat temperature reaches 165'F.), brushing occasionally with pan juices.
8. Let stand 10 minutes.