Burn Your Bra Chicken Breast (a Tribute to the 70's) Recipe - Printable Version Serves 4
- 4 chicken breast boneless, skinless
- 2 cup tomato soup (rinse cans with 1/2 cup water)
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp hot sauce (more, if desired)
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp parsley
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/2 cup green olives
1. Place 4 chicken breasts in electric skillet, lightly brown turning once.
2. Mix all spices (except hot sauce) together sprinkle over chicken breast.
3. Add hot sauce to tomato soup along with 1/2 can of water.
4. Pour tomato soup mixture over chicken, add olives and cook 1/2 hr or until chicken is done.
5. Serve with side dish of rice and vegetable.