Broccoli and Chicken Recipe - Printable Version Serves 6 to 8
- 4 chicken breasts, boned, skinned, and halved
- 2 boxes frozen broccoli, cooked
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 to 2 cups chicken broth (see below)
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese (Mozzarella, Swiss, etc)
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp melted butter
1. Bake chickeat 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes, or cook another way.
2. Place cooked chicken on top of broccoli.
3. Combine cream of chicken soup, cream of mushroom soup and chicken broth (not enough to make the mixture runny), mayonaise, lemon juice and shredded cheese. Pour mixture over broccoli and chicken.
4. Combine 1 cup bread crumbs and 1 tablespoon melted butter. Sprinkle on top.
5. Bake 30 minutes at 350 degrees.