Breast of Chicken with Pecan Chutney Recipe - Printable Version Serves 6
- 3 whole boneless chicken breasts (skin on), halved
- 1/2 tsp lemon pepper
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- Pecan chutney
1. Season chicken breasts with lemon pepper, Italian seasoning and salt.
2. lace skin-side up, in lightly oiled 13x9-inch baking dish.
3. Pour butter over the chicken.
4. Bake at 400 F for 20-30 minutes or until no longer pink inside.
5. Remove from oven.
6. Preheat broiler for 5 minutes.
7. Remove chicken from baking dish and set aside.
8. Add wine to baking dish, stirring and scraping browned bits from bottom of dish.
9. Return chicken to baking dish and broil 3-5 minutes or until browned.
10. Remove from oven and sprinkle chicken with parsley.
11. Let cool, cover and chill in refrigerator.
12. Serve with pecan chutney.