Baked Chicken Rosemary Recipe - Printable Version Serves 6 to 8
232.0 calories, 35.0 g protein, 6.1 g total fat, 1.3 g saturated fat, 1.2 g carbohydrate, 115.0 mg cholesterol, 262.0 mg sodium.
- 1 chicken, whole broiler/fryer, cut into parts, skinned
- 1 tsp oil, vegetable
- 1/2 tsp rosemary
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup wine, white, dry
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Place the chicken, skinned side up, in a baking dish.
3. Brush oil over the chicken.
4. In a small dish, mix together the rosemary, paprika, salt and pepper.
5. Sprinkle this mixture over the chicken.
6. Pour the wine around the chicken in the baking dish.
7. Bake, uncovered, basting frequently with pan juices, for 50 minutes or until the chicken is brown and fork tender.