Baked Chicken Rosemary Recipe
Per Serving: 232.0 calories, 35.0 g protein, 6.1 g total fat, 1.3 g saturated fat, 1.2 g carbohydrate, 115.0 mg cholesterol, 262.0 mg sodium.
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Place the chicken, skinned side up, in a baking dish.
3. Brush oil over the chicken.
4. In a small dish, mix together the rosemary, paprika, salt and pepper.
5. Sprinkle this mixture over the chicken.
6. Pour the wine around the chicken in the baking dish.
7. Bake, uncovered, basting frequently with pan juices, for 50 minutes or until the chicken is brown and fork tender.