Baked Chicken Breasts with Honey Mustard Sauce Recipe
Instructions:1. Heat oven to 375'F.
2. With rack in center position.
3. Spray a 2-quart casserole with non-stick vegetable cooking spray or coat it lightly with vegetable shortening.
4. Pour rice over botton of prepared dish, then pour in broth.
5. Rinse chicken and pat it dry with paper towels.
6. Layer the chicken over the rice.
7. Combine remaining ingredients, mix well, and spread over the chicken.
8. Cover loosely with foil and bake 40-50 minutes.
9. Remove the foil and continue baking 10 minutes, or until chicken is done.
10. Test chicken for doneness by pricking with fork; juices should run clear. Or slice into thickest part with a small sharp knife to make sure there is no pinkness in the meat. If liquid is not absorbed, let sit 5-10 before serving.