Asparagus Chicken Recipe
335 calories each.
Instructions:1. Heat 1 tablespoon of the corn oil with ginger in Teflon pan over medium heat.
2. Add salted chicken, stirring constantly, frying 3 to 5 minutes or until chicken is done and becomes white and opaque.
3. Remove chicken from pan and keep warm by wrapping in foil.
4. Discard ginger root if fresh ginger was used.
5. Add remaining 1 tablespoon of corn oil to pan.
6. When heated, add asparagus, excluding tips; stir-fry about 2 minutes.
7. Add asparagus tips, onions and mushrooms, stirring constantly for 1 to 2 minutes (asparagus should be bright green).
8. Return chicken to pan.
9. Heat, covered, about 1 minute, or until asparagus is tender-crisp.
10. Season to taste.