Artichoke Chicken Recipe
Rosemary, mushrooms and artichokes combined give chicken a wonderful, savory flavor. It's always a big hit with everyone.
Instructions:1. In a skillet, brown chicken in butter.
2. Remove chicken to an ungreased 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish; do not drain pan juices.
3. Cut the artichokes into quarters . Arrange artichokes and mushrooms on top of chicken; set aside.
4. Saute onion i n pan juices; blend in flour, rosemary, salt and pepper.
5. Add chicken broth; co ok until thickened and bubbly.
6. Remove from the heat and spoon over chicken.
7. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 50 to 60 minutes or until chicken is tender.
8. Place noodles on a serving platter; top with chicken and sauce.
9. Sprinkle with parsley.