Artichoke-Stuffed Chicken Breast Recipe
Instructions:1. Heat the oven to 425 degrees.
2. Grease a baking pan.
3. Salt and pepper the chicken breasts.
4. With a very sharp small knife, cut a pocket horizontally into each breast.
5. Do not cut in half.
6. Set aside while you make the stuffing.
7. In a food processor, place the garlic, artichoke hearts, egg yolk, cream, bread crumbs, nutmeg and about 1/4 cup of parsley.
8. Process to mix, but do not puree.
9. Place 2 to 3 tablespoons of stuffing in each breast pocket.
10. Do not close the pocket-the stuffing will puff up and out a bit.
11. Place the stuffed breasts in the baking dish.
12. Pour the chicken broth over the chicken.
13. Sprinkle with paprika.
14. Bake 12 to 15 minutes.
15. Place the breasts on a platter, spoon the pan juices over and sprinkle with reserved 2 tablespoons parsley.