Arroz Con Pollo Recipe
Instructions:1. Place chicken, skin sides up, in ungreased rectangular baking dish, 13x9x2 inches.
2. Sprinkle with salt, paprika and pepper.
3. Cook uncovered in 350 oven 30 minutes.
4. Heat broth to boiling.
5. Remove chicken and drain fat from dish.
6. Mix broth, rice, onion, garlic salt, oregano, turmeric, bay leaf and peas in baking dish.
7. Top with chicken; cover with aluminum foil.
8. Cook in oven until rice and thickest pieces of chicken are done and liquid is absorbed, about 30 minutes.
9. Garnish with pimento strips and olives.