Arizona Chicken Fajitas Recipe
Instructions:1. Mince garlic.
2. Cut bell pepper and onion into strips.
3. Cut tomato into chunks.
4. In a glass bowl or baking dish, combine 1/2 cup oil, lime juice, tequila, tomato paste, garlic, jalapeno, salt, chili powder, and cumin.
5. Blend well.
6. Add chicken, cover, and marinate in refrigerator at least 6 hours or overnight.
7. Preheat oven to 350F.
8. Wrap tortillas in aluminum foil.
9. Bake 15 minutes while preparing fajitas.
10. Remove chicken from marinade.
11. In a large, heavy skillet over medium-high heat, heat 3 tbsp oil.
12. Add chicken and cook, stirring constantly, 5 to 7 minutes or until chicken is done.
13. Add bell pepper and onion and cook 3 minutes more, just until vegetables are crisp-tender.
14. Serve with tortillas, guacamole, sour cream, salsa, and cheese.