Apricot Chicken Thighs Recipe
PER SERVING: 192 calories, 18 g protein, 7.7 g fat, 8.5 g carbohydrates, 65 g cholesterol, 1.3 mg iron, 290 mg sodium, 16 mg calcium.
Instructions:1. Combine all but chicken and dried apricots.
2. Mix well, set aside.
3. Trim excess fat from chicken.
4. Rinse chicken with cold water, pat dry.
5. Place chicken in a 12x8x2" baking dish.
6. Pour reserved apricot nectar mixture over chicken.
7. Cover and bake at 350 deg F for 45 minutes.
8. Uncover, and place aproicot halves in apricot nectar mixture.
9. Continue baking, uncovered, 15 minutes or until chicken is tender.
10. Remove chicken to a warmed serving platter, discarding apricot nectar mixture.
11. Garnish each thigh with 2 apricot halves.
12. Serve immediately.