Apricot Chicken Bake Recipe
Instructions:1. Have the chicken breasts skinned and boned.
2. Place the chicken in an oven-proof pan large enough that the chicken will not be overlapping.
3. Combine the next 5 ingredients and pour over the chicken, turning the chicken to get the marinade over all parts.
4. Cover tightly and refrigerate overnight or at least 8 hours.
5. Remove from refrigerator and let stand for 30 minutes.
6. Cover tightly with foil and bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
7. Uncover, drain and discard liquid from chicken, and keep warm.
8. Heat apricot preserves and brush over chicken.
9. Bake, uncovered, 20-30 minutes longer, basting with preserves another 2 times.
10. Remove to serving platter and sprinkle with toasted pecans.
11. Serve over rice.