Apricot-Glazed Chicken with Peaches and Raisins Recipe
Each serving contains about: 574 calories; 476 mg sodium; 131 mg cholesterol; 23 grams fat; 49 grams carbohydrates; 41 grams protein; 1.92 grams fiber.
Instructions:1. Season chicken with salt and garlic to taste.
2. Place peaches and raisins in bottom of buttered 16x12-inch baking pan.
3. Top with chicken pieces.
4. Brush with melted butter.
5. Drizzle 3/4 cup wine over.
6. Cover loosely with foil and bake at 325 degrees 45 minutes for chicken parts and 30 minutes for breasts.
7. Warm apricot jam in small saucepan.
8. Press jam through sieve into bowl.
9. Stir in remaining white wine.
10. Uncover chicken and baste with apricot-wine mixture.
11. Continue baking at 325 degrees, uncovered, 30 minutes for chicken parts and 15 to 20 minutes for breasts, basting frequently, until chicken is tender and deeply glazed.
12. Garnish with parsley.
14. If chicken is pre-baked and refrigerated, it may be necessary to increase baking time at last stage of cooking.