Apricot-Glazed Chicken Breasts Recipe
Per Serving: 178 calories (14% from fat), 3g fat, 66mg cholestero, 10g carbohydrate, 0g fiber, 74mg sodium.
Instructions:1. Rinse the chicken and pat dry with paper towels.
2. Sprinkle the chicken with the paprika.
3. Spray a large, unheated nonstick skillet with nonstick spray.
4. Heat the skillet over medium-high heat.
5. Add the chicken and cook for 4 minutes.
6. Turn the chicken over and cook for 4 to 6 minutes more or until the chicken is no longer pink.
7. Transfer to a serving platter and cover to keep warm.
8. Add the oil to the skillet and heat over medium-high heat.
9. Add the garlic.
10. Cook and stir for 30 seconds.
11. Stir in the preserves, orange juice, cilantro, nutmeg and allspice.
12. Bring to a gentle boil.
13. Remove from the heat and pour over the chicken.