Apple Honey Glazed Chicken Recipe - Printable Version Serves 4
160 calories, 27 g protein, 5 g carbohydrate, 3 g (17%) fat, 73 mg cholesterol, 160 mg sodium, 230 mg potassium, 3 lean meat and 1/2 fruit exchanges.
- 1/3 cup apple jelly
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 boneless skinless chicken
- Breast halves
1. Heat grill or broiler.
2. In small bowl, combine all ingredients except chicken; blend well.
3. When ready to barbecue, oil grill rack.
4. Brush chicken with apple mixture; place on gas grill over medium heat or on charcoal grill 4-6" from medium coals or on broiler rack 4-6" from heat.
5. Cook 15-20 minutes until juices run clear and chicken is fork tender, turning occasionally and brushing frequently with apple mixture.