Apple Country Chicken Recipe
Per Serving: 305 calories, 7g fat
Instructions:1. Place curry powder in a wide frying pan and stir over medium heat until slightly darker in color (3-4 minutes).
2. Add apple, yellow onion, lemon juice, mushrooms, bouillon, and 1 1/2 cup of apple juice; bring to a boil.
3. Rinse chicken and pat dry; add to pan.
4. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer until meat near bone is no longer pink; cut to test (about 30 minutes).
5. Lift chicken from pan; arrange on a warm platter.
6. Keep warm.
7. Blend flour and remaining 1/2 cup apple juice.
8. Gradually add to sauce in pan, stirring; increase heat to high and cook, stirring until sauce is thickened.
9. Pour over chicken.
10. The sauce also tastes good poured over baked potato or rice.