Anne's Lemon Chicken Recipe
Instructions:1. Dust with 1/2 cup flour, paprika.
2. Put shortening in fry pan and brown the chicken.
3. Arrange in a greased casserole (Pam will do).
4. Sprinkle with lemon peel, sprinkle top of each breast with brown sugar (1/2 tsp each piece).
5. Slice second lemon and put over chicken, pour on juice of grated lemon.
6. Pour 1 cup chicken broth, stirred with the pan drippings, over the casserole (you can choose not to use the drippings.
7. Cook at 375 degrees for about 50 minutes.
8. Serve over wild rice.