Amaretto Chicken Recipe
Instructions:1. Mix the can of frozen orange juice with a half can of water.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
3. Combine flour, salt, pepper, paprika and garlic salt.
4. Coat chicken with this mixture.
5. Heat oil and butter in skillet and saute chicken until brown.
6. Remove and put in casserole.
7. To skillet, add mustard, orange juice and Amaretto.
8. Increase heat and boil, stirring constantly, until thick.
9. Pour sauce over chicken and bake, covered, for 45 minutes.
10. This can be frozen and reheated later.