Almond Chicken Recipe
Instructions:1. Pat chicken dry with paper towels.
2. Cut into strips 1/2" wide by 3" long.
3. Stir soy sauce, rice wine, chicken stock, sugar, cornstarch, ginger and garlic together.
4. Place chicken in marinade, turning to coat.
5. Marinate at least one hour, turning chicken after half an hour.
6. Remove chicken from marinade and drain on paper towels.
7. Beat eggs lightly with 1/2 teaspoon water.
8. One by one, dip chicken pieces in egg and roll in almonds to coat.
9. Let almond coated pieces set 15 minutes.
10. Heat oil to 350.
11. Fry chicken pieces in batches one layer deep until crisp, golden brown.
12. Be sure to let oil come back up to 350 between batches.
13. Drain on paper towels and serve at once. Garnish with chopped green onion.