Almond Chicken Crock-Pot Recipe
Instructions:1. Pour chicken broth into crock-pot.
2. Cover and turn crock-pot to high while browning meats and vegetables.
3. In skillet, heat bacon and butter; add chicken pieces and brown quickly on all sides.
4. With slotted spoon, remove browned chicken to crock-pot.
5. Quickly saute celery, onion and mushrooms in skillet until just slightly limp. Add contents of skillet to crock-pot with soy sauce and salt; stir well.
6. Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or on high for 3 to 4 hours. Serve over hot fluffy rice and garnish with toasted almonds.