All-American Chicken and Vegetable Dinner Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat grill to medium high or oven to 450 degrees.
2. Open foil bag.
3. Combine water and flour. Add to foil bag.
4. Combine cheese and seasonings.
5. Sprinkle half of seasoning over chicken; place in foil bag in an even layer.
6. Combine vegetables with remaining seasoning; arrange on top of chicken.
7. To seal, double fold open end of foil bag.
8. To cook, slide foil bag onto grill or leave foil bag in 1-inch deep supporting pan and place in oven.
9. Grill 30 to 35 minutes in covered grill or bake 55 to 60 minutes in supporting pan in oven.
10. Cut open foil bag with a sharp knife.
11. Carefully fold back top of foil bag, allowing steam to escape.