Ajiaco (Colombian Chicken and Potato Soup) Recipe
Instructions:1. Melt the butter in a 6 qt pot over medium heat.
3. Cook chicken pieces in the butter until no longer pink.
4. Remove chicken with slotted spoon and place in in a bowl.
5. Put onion, garlic, cayenne, and paprika in pot and cook while stirring, until onion is translucent and colored with the paprika.
6. Add stock, milk, yucca, corn, and chicken to the pot.
7. Bring almost to a boil then reduce heat, cover and simmer, stirring every now and then, for about 1 hour, or until yucca is tender.
8. Remove from heat and stir in lime juice.
9. Serve with Cuban or French bread that has been sliced and broiled until golden.