Acapulco Chicken Recipe
Nutrition information: 130 calories per serving, 4 g fat, 72 mg sodium, 44 mg cholesterol.
Instructions:1. Boil broth and pickling spice in heavy large saucepan ten minutes.
2. Strain and return liquid to saucepan.
3. Add chicken, onion, vinegar, garlic, oil and cumin to pan.
4. Simmer over very low heat until chicken is just cooked through, about ten minutes.
5. Transfer chicken and onions to shallow dish.Top with bell peppers and minced chilli.
6. Boil cooking liquid until reduced to 2/3 cup, about ten minutes.
7. Pour liquid over chicken and let cool 30 minutes.
8. Add cilantro to chicken mixture.
9. Cover and refrigerate until well chilled, turning chicken occasionally, about 4 hours (can be prepared one day ahead).
10. Slice chicken and transfer to plates.
11. Top with marinated vegetables and some of the juices.
12. Pass tortilla chips to use as "pushers."